Upcoming Bible School Modules:
May 26-27, 2023
Read More/Register Online
For nearly sixty years Malcolm Smith has studied the Word of God seeking to understand the nature of God revealed in Jesus Christ and our being united with Him in covenant relationship. In the Malcolm Smith Bible Institute he shares these insights in over 100 hours of personal teaching.
MSBI is not attached to any other school of seminary and does not give credits that are recognized by any other school or seminary. The Institute consists of a series of modules personally taught by Malcolm Smith to small classes.
Each Module lasts 2 days, usually Friday and Saturday and providing approximately 15 hours in class and personal instruction. The modules take place in Bandera, Texas and are live-streamed over Zoom for remote participants. For the first time, they are being recorded and archived into an online course, so you can always go back and review the videos and notes. Currently, Modules 1-5 are already online and we are adding new Modules as they occur.
Module 1 of the online course is open, so anyone can get started right away at msbi.teachable.com. Modules 2-5 are also available online, but you’ll need to email us (email@example.com) and request to enroll. To enroll in a module, you have to have completed the preceding ones. (example: To be eligible to register for Module 5, you’ll need to have completed Modules 1-4) Each online module is comprised of the video recordings of the module, along with Malcolm’s notes for students. Modules contain about 12 hours of video lecture content divided into 8 sessions. All students or graduates who have already completed Modules 1-5 are automatically enrolled in the online courses, you may just need to email us for your login information.
- Module 1: The revelation of the Trinity in Jesus Christ; the Everlasting Covenant.
- Module 2: Jesus Christ Creator; The Creation Covenant; the entrance of sin and the Adamic Covenant.
- Module 3: The Abrahamic Covenant; covenant salvation language of the Old Testament; the prophecies of Messiah through Malachi.
- Module 4: The Incarnation; the life and mission of Jesus Christ and the place of the Spirit in His life.
- Module 5: The vicarious life, suffering, death, burial, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ; the New Covenant and His victory over Satan, sin and death.
- Module 6: The coming of the Spirit at Pentecost; union with Christ; the Body of Christ; the New Man and the New Creation.
- Module 7: The return of Jesus Christ; the resurrection of the dead and the eternal future.
A certificate of completion is given at the end of the course.
A cycle of modules begins when enough people have indicated their desire to be part of a class. Module one is then announced to the public. Thereafter the class determines the date of Module two and each module following. The modules cannot be taken out of order; a student cannot advance to Module two until Module one has been completed and so through the cycle.
For questions or help with the online courses, email John at: firstname.lastname@example.org or just fill out the contact form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.