Big Plans for 2024
Happy New Year!
As we wave goodbye to 2023 and welcome 2024, we’re thrilled to share some exciting updates from our team here at Unconditional Love Fellowship:
- New Website Coming Soon: We are in the process of updating and improving our website(s) to provide a more engaging and user-friendly experience. Expected by Spring 2024. But we’ll keep you updated along the way.
- So Many New Books: In 2023, Malcolm published 3 books: An Expanded Edition of This Son of Mine – this popular work on the story of the Prodigal Son now has 3 additional chapters and a refreshed look, inside and out. Toxic Love : The Illusion of Self Worth was long out-of-print but is now back, new and improved. Malcolm’s latest release, The Spirit Gives Life: How I learned to Meditate, had also been unavailable for years but has returned, updated with new insights on life in the Spirit and meditative study. The first scheduled release of 2024, Reward & Punishment is coming soon.
Cheryl shares her personal memoir and inspirational story in her new book To Love Again: Reflections of a Redeemed Heart. Let this book encourage you, that even after all you’ve been through, Jesus, the Lover of your soul, wants to teach you to love again.
You can find all of these releases on Amazon.com (paperback and Kindle) and at Malcolm’s online store at malcolmsmith.org (paperback only).
3. More Than You Can Imagine – Malcolm’s teaching series from the December 2023 retreat in San Antonio is now available on CD and Download at malcolmsmith.org.
- MSBI Module 7 is Now Online: For all our graduates of the Bible school, the latest session of Module 7 (October 2023) is now accessible online and has been added to your Enrolled Courses. Log in at msbi.teachable.com with your registered email address and dive in.
If you have completed Modules 1-6 and want to register for Module 7, log in online at msbi.teachable.com, go to the very end of Module 6, and click on ‘Module 7 Registration’ to find the registration link.
- Upcoming Module 2: Scheduled for March 8-9, 2024, in Bandera, Texas, Module 2 of the Bible school is now open for registration. Eligibility is extended to all MSBI graduates and those who have completed Module One. Register here for Module 2.
*Graduates of MSBI will get a Zoom link and Malcolm’s notes for Module 2 by email automatically and need not register unless planning to attend in-person.
And don’t forget, we meet every Sunday at 11am in Bandera and in Zoom. If you want to join in, please email us to request the Sunday Zoom link and we’ll make sure you get invited each week. Or just swing by the chapel on Sunday morning and say hello!
Malcolm’s YouTube channel has more than 430 hours of his best teaching so make sure to subscribe. And while you’re there, make sure to check out the Featured Channels section for links to Andrew, Marshall, and Clint’s YouTube channels for many more hours of Spirit-inspired teaching.
There are so many other exciting plans in development for 2024, so expect another update soon with the details about TV shows, podcasts, interviews, Malcolm merch and more. You can also visit our website any time for the most recent developments.
We want you to know that your letters over the past year have been incredibly encouraging and have meant so much to us. As Malcolm continues in his recovery this year, just know that your words and support have been a constant source of strength and inspiration for him, for Cheryl and for all of us here at Unconditional Love. We are so grateful for you all. Thank you for being a part of this fellowship and family.
Happy New Year!